- Keep stories moderately clean- only words up to level of "damn, hell, etc." will be allowed
- Do not change the story of anybody's mythology without special permission. However, you may edit others' stories for conventions and stuff.
- Remember that anyone can monitor your activity on the wiki.
- No plagiarism or blatantly copying another's work!
- Be active in the chat and in the community
- BE NICE
- ...And enjoy yourself!
How should I set up a personal mythology page?
- Create a story page (or pages if you want to create a new one for each chapter)
- We recommend you make a glossary to help your readers understand your content, but this is NOT necessary.
- Use visuals to entice the audience.
- Do NOT link your story on the front page of Real Mythology Wikia. We will pick the best three (besides my personal one) to link in the "Links" section.
And yes, comedy mythology is definitely allowed. --Just try not to use too many inside jokes ;)
*And regarding pictures and visual content, no inappropriate themes (nudity, drugs, etc.)
Of course, we will have to kick or block any users that do not follow the guidelines, depending on how severe the offense is. Guys, this is a hub for EVERYBODY, and we do not want a kid to get on here and see too many inappropriate themes and language. You, again, are allowed to include gore, people making love, and drugs as references, just not too much graphic content.
Joining the Team
If you wish to become an admin for this Wikia, please contact us through chat. We do not guarantee you will be immediately accepted as an admin, for we must view your account as a sort of resume. Our goal is to have 3 admins, besides myself. The job of the admin would be to edit and monitor Wikia activity. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE AN ADMIN TO CREATE YOUR OWN MYTHOLOGY.